Help & Returns
- We have been trading as an online store since August 1999. We are an online retailer and wholesaler of clothing and Music merchandise specialising in Punk / EMO and Alternative Rock merchandise.
- You will find non punkrock items on our site so in your searches you may see bands that you don't consider to be PunkRock.
- If you are a new Band looking for a way to sell your products then we can help. You must have a range of items ready to sell and send to us and we will have a page set up in our shop in no time.
- Can I dig out older designs and see if you can still get them - If you interested looking for older stock items look in our VAULTS link found on the top of this page. You can contact us about any items you're interested in and we will see if we can get them for you.
- Payment methods are by Card and PayPal.
- How do i convert your prices into my currency? Near the top right hand side of our home page look for 'GBP - Great British Pounds' and select your currency. This currency converter is updated daily and will give good idea on the prices in your currency. Your card issuing bank will decide the actual amount charged at a currency rate.
- Languages -Use the Language drop down to change the site languages, please allow time to translate the whole page
- Do you do a paper catalogue - Sorry not anymore
- Do you need to make the text bigger on screen just press the 'Ctrl' and the '+' key
ONLINE ORDERING - NO HIDDEN PRICES
- If i order online will i find hidden costs when I get to the checkout – No, we have the shipping prices on the front screen and No VAT or high shipping costs added when you’re at the end of the process, for our European and World Wide Customer we only cover our postage costs.
HOW TO ORDER AND PAY
- Secure and Online using PayPal and most card types.
- Can I pay by cheque / Postal Order / Phone or Bank Transfer– Sorry all orders are Online as this is the securest way to order.
- When is my payment taken when i order online – We take the payment before we send your items out using PayPal or Card, if we can't fulfil your order we part or fully refund your order including the postage charges.
- Are my payments secure – Yes using VeriSign SSL Encryption and secure Merchant banking services. We also run ANTI-MALWARE site security and we are audited every 3 months by our bank to make sure our systems are safe and secure.
- Fraudulent transactions - We will verify all transactions using certain mandatory checks provided by our merchant bank, if any transactions are found to be fraudulent our bank will capture the transaction details and mark the transaction for review and report the delivery address back to the relevant authorities.
- On occasions we may ask you to provide Identification before we process your order.
- VOUCHERS are valid for 2 years after purchase so e-mail you order details (products / sizes / prices and delivery information including a contact number) and PunkRockShop order number to us. We will confirm back on how we are processing your VOUCHER and update you if you're still in credit with us or if an additional payment is required.
- United Kingdom Guaranteed next working day. We can ship your order for a next day delivery if you order online and by 1pm Monday to Friday.
- United Kingdom Guaranteed Saturday. We can ship your order for a Guaranteed Saturday delivery if you order online and by 1pm Friday.
- Europe and Rest Of The World. We can prioritise your order and send by an Airmail tracked service.
- See our list of delivery times / costs and options HERE
WHAT IS MY ORDER STATUS
- Please enter your order number and e-mail address HERE to see what the status is of your order
CAN YOU E-MAIL OR CONTACT MYSELF ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY ORDER
- Yes we will try do this for you but we do need a valid email address or a phone number on your order as this will help when updating you about your order. If you know your details then go straight to order tracking to view the status of your order.
- If you don't think we emailed you check your spam or junk folder to see if you have an email from us at punkrockshop.co.uk
POSTAL AND COURIER TRACKING MY ORDER
- Yes if you have chosen to use our Priority/Guaranteed or Tracked service for your order will be provided with a tracking and postal Insurance. The POST offers limited tracking and COURIER (UK Only) offers full tracking.
- If we have e-mailed you a Postal Tracking number click here to help track your parcel with Royal Mail
- If we have e-mailed you a Courier Tracking number click here to TRACK your parcel with our Courier
- Customers who have chosen FREEPOST and AIRMAIL for the delivery service will not have a post or courier tracking number. The order tracking will show a 'ORDER COMPLETED' status and No postal tracking.
- We do not force you to create an account when you order from us to capture and store your information for any marketing purposes.
- We will use your information to fulfil and ship your order and then we will close off your order. No personal information will be shared with any other organisations for marketing purposes.
- How long does it take to send out my order - Most of our items are in stock so we aim to send out within 1-2 working days. If items have to be re-stocked its normally 5-10 working days to send your order.
- SHIPPING TIMES
- UK FREEPOST will usually take 2-5 days,
- Priority Plus UK Delivery usually 1-3 days,
- UK Next Day is a GUARANTEED next working day Delivery
- UK Saturday is a GUARANTEED Saturday delivery
- Western Europe Airmail 3-5 days,
- Eastern Europe 5-10 days
- Airmail Worldwide 10-25 days.
- Click here to see our delivery times, shipping countries and prices.
- Check our order tracking page as we normally ship items out within 1 to 2 working days and non-stock items within 5 to 10 working days, Some items can take longer so we will e-mail you to inform you.
- Further delays can occur when a calling card has been left or Customs hold parcels to check contents and declarations.
- Royal Mail will publish any delays and service update click here to find out more
- Sign Up with Royal Mail alerting you to any delays in your postal area here.
- The post has tried to deliver to you and may have been returned your order back to us. Its always worth checking with the post office to see if anything is there to collect.
I HAVE ONLY RECIEVED PART OF MY ORDER
- Please contact us using our communication centre by clicking HERE or check your order tracking to see what the order status is by clicking HERE
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be exchanged within 14 days of receipt for either another item or a refund or a credit. After 14 days we will exchange any item for a credit voucher or an exchange for another item.Click here for our Return label, This should be printed and folded in half and attached to your package with all details on the form completed - Please attach postage stamps and obtain tracking number or Post Office registered mail reference number.
- If you post the item back to us using the Post Office please ask for a postal receipt or send on a signed for service as this will be your insurance if the item is lost. If Items are lost by the post office you will have to follow up the claims with your post office or courier.
- All returns are processed once a week. Please allow 7 days after receipt of a return to be fully processed. We will email you a status update.
COMPLAINTS + DEFECTS/FAULTS + MISTAKES
- We have a return label for items that are defective or sent out by mistake click here this form should be printed / folded and attached to your package. Please contact us that you need to return the item by using our communication centre by clicking here
- We are a small business and an independent store so we discuss on how we are going to rectify the problem easily
I THINK MY ORDER HAS BEEN LOST
- Did you select the Postal Insurance Option on your order? If so you are covered for losses in the post as you have selected a tracked and insurance service. All UK FREEPOST items and standard AIRMAIL items do not have Insurance. We have an option for you to cover items posted with Insurance and hope you have selected this if your have experienced a loss. All items sent without insurance have to have an additional form completed and sent to the post office for investigation. Options are available for postal insurance for UK and International Deliveries when you ordered from us.
- We will still report all losses with the post office but they will not investigate a UK loss until 15 days have passed the original posting date. International losses can take longer to Investigate as the post office investigate until 25 days have passed the original posting date
- You can contact the Post Office directly to investigate for yourself as most items we send are by the post. Royal Mail customer services details are found here. If you're looking to save money for an alternative telephone number for a 0845 or other 0870 numbers then click here Shopsaynoto0870 and they will convert the premium rate numbers that are expensive to call from mobile phones to normal land line number to help reduce your charges.
- Losses with NO Insurance Selected on your order.
- We must have this Royal Mail Loss Form completed and printed and posted or emailed back to us.
- Contact us Here at our communication centre with details about the loss with your order number. We will ask you to complete this Royal Mail Loss Form and ask you to send this through to us. Your delivery address details must match the order delivery address details on the PunkRockShop order (If they differ or are incomplete addresses we can't be held responsible for non-delivery).
- Losses with Insurance.
- Contact us Here at our communication centre with details about the loss with your order number. Your delivery address details must match the order delivery address details on the PunkRockShop order (If they differ or are incomplete addresses we can't be held responsible for non-delivery).
- If you have a delay check with your post office or your neighbour to see if they have your package as a card should have been left with details that they tried to deliver. Click here to find out more about Royal Mail procedures.
- Yes Just order online and the cart will apply a discount of 25% discount on orders over £500.Please put your shop name and address and pay by card or PayPal. We can calculate shipping separate so select 'Wholesale' on the shopping cart.
OPENING TIMES AND CUT OFF DATES
- Christmas Cut Off – We will Post right up to the published Christmas cut off date using Royal Mail and our Couriers.
- We are open from Monday to Friday and closed on all UK bank holidays and the week after Boxing Day until the New Year
- Our operating hours and coverage during Bank holidays will be published on our home page.
SHIPPING AVOIDANCE AREAS
- We operate strict card security and we will not ship orders to Indonesia, Africa, South America, Middle East and some other areas unless your using a verified PayPal account with full Postal Insurance selected on the shopping basket and we may have to add surcharge on for extra shipping insurance when we send out your goods.
NEW UPDATES AND SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS
- We use social media in the following ways :
- Facebook - New products updates on our facebook page.
- Twitter - Band Chat, Gossip and Tour news on our twitter page.
- Google+ and Myspace - We have a PunkRockShop Myspace page and a Google+ business page.
- Other Social Media tools - Against all the products we sell online you can share using hundreds of other tools such as E-Mail / Print / Delicious / Tumblr / Pinterest etc.
- Feel free to link to our page or contact us if you think you can create a buzz about the range of specialised products that we sell.